Monday, 20 January 2014

I&E Groups

Hello.

After today's I&E lesson, only a few people came to me with the groups.
As of now, I have 3 groups of 4, and 3 groups of 3.
The groupings are as follows.

Group 1
Kai Jie
Shaun
Julian
Haady

Group 2
Sai
Jordan
Reese
Clarie

Group 3
Roid
Josiah
Desmond
Ryan

Group 4
Aniksha
Grace
Ai'man

Group 5
Micah
Danial
Desmond

From this, you can see that Desmond's name is repeated. Desmond, can you choose which group you want to go to?
And for the rest,

Eldrick
Nyi Nyi


Shaun
Thomas
Tony
Vernen

Can you guys choose your groups and tell me?
If you do not choose the groups by Wednesday 3PM, I will group you guys randomly. 

Thanks
Aniksha


5 comments:

  1. Russell christian and Darryl thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay,
    The following are still groupless
    Eldrick
    Nyi Nyi
    Shaun
    Tony
    Thomas
    Vernen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am already in a group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in Ryan's team, please remove me from Micah's team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shaun, my apologies.
    Desmond, okay.

    ReplyDelete